Week 4
12/10/2025 This week I moved on to testing the pH sensor module. The module was powered from the 5V rail, with ground connected to the common ground rail, and its analog output connected to GPIO 36, which is one of the ESP32’s ADC input pins. I learned that the ESP32 converts analog voltage (0–3.3V) into digital values using its ADC. Therefore, I needed to map the raw ADC readings into pH values after calibration. At first, the readings were unstable and fluctuating. After some research, I understood that the pH probe requires time to stabilise in water and also needs calibration. After adjusting the calibration potentiometer on the module and allowing the probe to sit in water, the readings became more consistent. 14/10/2025 I started working with the relay module. The relay board was powered using 5V and GND from the breadboard rails, and the control pins were connected to GPIO 25, 26, and 27. I wrote a simple test program to switch each relay channel ON and OFF. At first, the relay...

Comments
Post a Comment